Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Reflection of TY :)

This year has been the best school year, by far! We did so many things. My all time favourite was Carlingford. Although it didn't turn out as I had planned, it was still one of my favourite times during TY.

TY has made my life so much better. I have made a whole bunch of new friends. Some from TY and some from 5th year, but I met them because of TY. If anybody in 3rd year is reading this and can't make up their mind about doing TY, just do it!!! You get so much out of it. Sure, the projects pile up from time to time, but it is a fun year and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

Some of the TY trips we went on were amazing. The teachers who brought us were so good with us and controlled us when we were a little out of control.

Mr. W, did very well to 'take care' of us when we were at the f1 at Schools Competition. Ms. O' C and Ms. R did brillinatly with us when we were in Carlingford, taking special care of me because of my ankle. Mr. K handled us quite well when we went on retreat.
And last but certainly not least, Ms. L did an AMAZING job with us throughout the whole year. I don't know what we would have done without her!!! She really makes TY for everyone. :)

So my conclusion to TY is that it's the best, and it shouldn't be changed, one little bit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment