Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Geography Project

 We were told in geography class that we were to do a project in groups of 3's, I was grouped with SB and ES, and we were told to pick two 1st world countries, two 2nd world countries and two 3rd world contries to do a profile on. I chose India and Russia.
          In India I am going to stay and travel around the Dharavi slums in Mumbai. It has a population of over 1 million people and I chose to go to the slums because I wanted to the parts of India people dont visit often. I have to do factfiles and slide-shows on both of my countries and present them to all of my class mates. Going to be a little embaressed because I don't particularly enjoy public speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment