Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Colour me beautiful

We did a colour me beautiful workshop on thursday. It was really good. It was 2 woman who came in and put us into different catagories depending on what colour group they thought we were in. I was a soft which meant i should wear pastels and blues and if I wear black i should wear it with a red or a pale blue. We also given a wallet which had a range of colours that were good colours for our group.

The two woman also told us that if we were under 5' 3 that we should wear small jewellery and small framed glasses so as not to overfill our small features. I was in the catagory that was under 5' 3. And if we wanted to look taller we should wear stripes that go up and down not left to right. Thats all it was a really good day none the less

No comments:

Post a Comment