Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Mid Term

Mid Term was brilliant, did everything i was supposed to do. I did alot of my mini company project by buying materials we would need, I worked on my geography project which didnt save properly so now i have to do it all again. :(  I shopped sooo much. I even did all of my christmas shopping for family and friends. I entered a bowling tournament.......... that didnt go so well. Went to the cinema loads of times with my sister and my friends and we saw Vampires Suck I dont know how many times but i would go back and see it again any day. And then came Halloween.......
         Halloween in my estate isnt done on a small scale. There were people everywhere with fireworks and the houses were covered in decorations because lots of small kids live in my estate so Halloween to them is brilliant. There was a bonfire which I know wasnt alowed so I stayed away from that because me and fire arent a good combination. I stayed inside alot and just answered the door to little kids to give them sweets and to keep my dog company because he was terrified of the fireworks. I also found 3 or 4 baby bunnies living under my shed.......... big shock because it is the 3rd time we hav found baby bunnies.
      Hope to blog again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment