Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Work experience- Day 2....

Todays work experience was brilliant. We laughed ALOT today. Aiden and Niall were hillarious, just randomly telling jokes. We first went to the 4 courts but didnt stay long because there were no cases on for another while. After that we went to Richmond Hospital which is another court house. We stayed there a good while sitting in a couple of cases with people on minor offences like no insurance ar driving without a license. After that we went to the Criminal Court of Justice where we first sat in 2 cases where the accused were on minor assault charges. Then we went to level 4, where we went into the assault case of former world boxing champion, Steve Collins. We just sat there and listened to witness statements. It was really good.

We were all really hungry at this point so we went to liffey valley to the food court for lunch. We had great fun there, all of us sitting together and taking pictures as a big group. Straight after lunch we went to the Garda Museum and looked at the different types of uniforms the Gardai wore and we we told about the history of the Gardai Siochana and that Ireland were the firt country to have an Official Police service in the world. It was really good and really enjoying myself and I have made some really good friends out of this from other schools. Blog again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment