Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Work Experience...... Day 4

Today was a good day and a bad day. The good part of the day was that we went to the Garda Water Unit in Santry. We were shown all the equipment used such as the diving masks and the boats and all the equipment they use like sonar and all that sort of thing.

The bad part of the day was when we went to Naas Garda Station to get a talk from the Traffic Corps. The talk was very very boring. We even said it to Niall and Steven. (Steven is a reserve Garda who was filling in for Aidan on his day off). They weren't impressed with the talk either. That was my second last day. Blog again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment