Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Work Experience.... Day 5 the final day

Today was my final day in my work experience and it was very sad. We stayed in the Garda station for the day because 2 detectives came in and explained what they did in their department. It was fun. They passed around a bullet and a gun.... seperatly i might add so we couldnt load the gun. Then they passed around battons and extended battons they use. I bought a card and got everyone to sign it and gave it to Niall and Aidan at the end of the day. They were very grateful and thanked us all very much. Everyone else went home and myself and 2 other girls from my school stayed because we had to interview Aidan because we were given a diary with questions and we needed Aiden to help us fill them out. That is what happened during my week in Leixlip. I really enjoyed it. Blog again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment