Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Work Experience- Day 1

Today was the first day of my work experience in Leixlip Garda Station. There are 12 of us doing work experience this week, 5 girls and 7 boys. Our supervisors, Aiden and Niall, brought us down to Templemore in Tipperary for the day and it was brilliant. We visited the museum inside the college and we got a tour of the rest of the building. When we were getting on the bus to go back to Leixlip we took a picture of the 12 of us with our supervisors and they said that they would be using the picture on a catalogue for something I couldn't hear the name of. Over all it was a really good day and tomorrow should be good aswell because we are going to the four courts in Dublin. Blog again 2moro.

No comments:

Post a Comment