Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

1 day to go......

Well its sunday now and I have work experience in the morning at Leixlip Garda Station and I am really scared now. On friday I was sooo excited and there was no hint of nerves but I woke up this morning and the nerves just hit me. Don't get me wrong I am dying to start but I get homesick Very easily and we are being taken down to Templemore in Tipperary, where thay train people who want to become a Garda,  first thing monday morning and I know i will have friends with me but I will still get that feeling in my stomach I get when I am away from home for any length of time.

I decided I needed something to take my mind off it so I decided what I would wear tomorrow. My supervisor told me that I was to wear warm comfortable clothes. I decided to wear my favourite long-sleeved black sparkly top, my new black jeans, my new keds and my red jacket with my rain coat on hand as we do live in Ireland and rain is very common.  I am also bringing money for food and the diary we were given to keep a record of what we did while on our work experience and my refference sheet that has to be given to my supervisor at the end of the week.

I think i'll bring a notepad and pen just in case you know better to be prepared. I am definatly bringing my ipod and phone because it is a long trip down to tipperary by bus so I will need somthing to keep me occupied. I plan to blog everyday of my work experience because Ms.Leahy wants to see what we are up to over the week. Blog again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment