Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Work Experience........ Day 3

Today was brilliant. We were brought to the Mounted Unit in the Pheonix park. We were shown all the horses and a slide show of the mounted unit preparing for the St. Patricks Day parade this year. The horses were all really calm it was nice.
Next we were brought to the dog unit somewhere in Dublin. The handlers brought out 4 dogs. 2 were german sheppards and 2 were labradors. The dogs are either cadaver dogs, drug dogs or explosives dogs. They were really calm and really good with people.
After that we went to the Air Support Unit in Baldonnel. We were supposed to go into the helicopter to see all the equipment but it was called out so we couldnt see it. Blog again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment