Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

School in genera

I am really enjoying TY. The projects are no problem and the teachers are so much nicer for some bizzare reason. Its brilliant. :) I kept badminton up this year and I am really glad I did. We have so many more mathces this year. Our first match is against Naas and I will miss it because of my work experience. :(  I really enjoy badmintion and when i found out it was that day I knew I couldnt go. But it doesnt matter because I have another match on the 23rd of November and I will definatly get to play then because I was picked for the original team.

English has been really good aswell. Our drama's are coming along brilliantly. I am not acting in it but I am directing the lights for both plays. It is fun. Geography has been good. Ms. Leahy is the best teacher ever, sh is so funny but can be serious at the same time. In french we are just starting to watch "Coco avant Chanelle" and everyone who saw it says it was brilliant so I am looking forward to watching the rest of it. Hope to blog again 2moro.

No comments:

Post a Comment