Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Technology

OK. So I had technology with Mr. W first thing this morning. There was only 8 of us in the class because all of Amina were gone on their Retreat. The class was really quiet. I was really tired because I was at he 02 last night and I had no idea what I was supposed to do in that class. We ended up doing practical work, much to our dislike. I don't hate practical work, it's just that I can't do it. I always end up messing it up one way or another. Like I sawed off a good chunk of my key before, while talking to Roisin I might add. Still. And I am always a bit behind, because of the F1 project, and the fact that I missed my last few tech classes because I was sick. Anyway, I am all but finished my key now and I get to move on to some go-kart contraption that looks very complicated. Blog again soon. Kellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment