Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

David Berkowitz (Son of Sam)

The Crime
David Berkowitz, A.K.A Son of Sam, was a Serial Killer and Arsonist whose crimes terrorised New York City. Berkowitz confessed to killing six people and wounding a several others in eight shootings in New York City. He claimed that he was commanded to kill by the demon who possessed a neighbours dog.

Berkowitz later amended his claim, saying he was only the shooter in two of the eight incidents he confessed to. He said that the other victims were killed by members of a violent satanic cult, of which he was a member of.

His weapon of choice was a .44 caliber gun.

Geography of Area.
It is the most populated city in the U.S. The city consists of five boroughs: The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island. There are as many as 800 languages spoken in the city.

It is the home of some well known landmarks, such as Statue of Liberty, Times Square and The Empire State Bulding.

No comments:

Post a Comment