Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sports Day :)

This year's sports day was the best so far. It was so much fun. I didn't take part in anything but I did play tennis with a few teachers. It really was the highlight of my day. So we were sitting on the high jump mats after the high jump was over and we saw people playing tennis. So we went over to see if we could play. I had left my shoes at the mat because they were hurting my feet.

So we walked over and 2 teachers were playing on the far court, Mr. W and Mr. D. They were playing against 3rd years but got bored and asked us to play. It was Me, Mandy, Aoife and Corieen. They were beating us so bad and it was made worse by the fact I was playing in my socks. Then Mr. S came and he was SO competitive. Mandy changed sides and Ashling came to play.

We were losing harder now and Mr. W decided to join our team to make it even. Mr. W and Mr. S were basically playing against each other, both running around the court to keep the ball in. Mr. S nearly got hit a few times because he insisted on standing at the net.

We played for a good hour, maybe more. Through rain and sunshine. That really made my day and made it the best Sports Day ever. We tried to convince Mr. W to come to tennis today so were hoping he comes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment