Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Geography Project introduction.

For my hobby map, I chose to do Criminal Profiling and the study of Criminology. I chose this because I love studying serial killers and watching programmes based on these killings. It facinates me. It is something I could see as a future career.

I chose 5 serial killers that are quite famous throughout the world. They are:
-Jack the Ripper: Whitechapel, London
-Fred West: Gloucester, England
-Ted Bundy: Burlington, Vermont
-The Zodiac Killer: California, USA
-David Berkowitz.: Brooklyn, New York City

I chose these killers because I find their style different and interesting.
They are all from either America or England.

In my blog posts I shall be explaining their crimes and the geography of where they committed their crimes .

No comments:

Post a Comment