Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Zodiac Killer

The Crime
There are alot of things that we don't know about the Zodiac Killer, such as his birth name, when he was born or when he died. The Zodiac Killer operated in Northern California. He coined his own name, 'Zodiac' in a series of taunting letter to the Bay Area Press. These letters included four cryptograms, three of which have still to be solved.

Four men and three women between the ages of 16 and 29 were targeted. Many suspects were questioned but the real Zodiac Killer was never caught. The case has remained open since 1969.

Geography of Area.
North California mainly consists of sandy regions. The central portion of the region is dominated mainly by the Central Valley, which is one of the most vital agricultural areas in the U.S. The Giant Redwood's, the tallest Living thing, are dotted along the coastline, mainly by San Francisco.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Kellie. Very interesting project...and very scary as well.
    Mrs L :)

    ReplyDelete