Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fred West

The Crime

Fred West was an english Serial killer. He, along with his wife Rosemary, totured, raped and murdered at least 12 women. He found sexual release raping and killing the girls but it wasn't enough for him. He decided to film himself raping the girls, to use later for personal use.

Rosemary murdered Fred's daughter while he was being questioned. He had raped her and filmed her. He was caught when Charmaine went to school the next day and told her friends what her Father had done to her. A concerned parent called the police and he was arrested.

Geography of Area

Gloucester is in the region of Gloucestershire which is in the South West region of England. It lies close to the Welsh border and is North-East of Bristol.

During the Winter, it can get surprisingly cold and during the summer, it has reached over 20 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment