Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Mr. Long Legged Mac Daddy!!

So today, President Obama is coming to Ireland. All but 2 people in my class, including me, are gone to see him or are leaving school early to see him. The class is so quiet. There are 11 people here and only 2 of us are staying.

It's supposed to be a historic day, the first black president coming to Ireland. I really wanted to go, but what can you do? It is abloslutely lashing rain today and everyone is gonna get soaked. And, one of the rules for today is that you aren't allowed umbrella's! How mean is that?

Today, they might just put the two classes together becuase there is no point in having one teacher teach a class of 10, and one teacher teaching a class of 2.

So, today must be interesting.
Kellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment