Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cake Sale

So today we had our cake sale for mini company. It was really good. We held it in the art room.
So we needed money to keep our mini company going because buying baby clothes doesn't come cheap and we had used all of the miney we had invested into the group ourselves. We asked Ms. B, via a letter, whether or not we were allowed hold the cake sale. It was really a last minute decision as we only thought of it last week and got our permission on Tuesday. Yesterday, we went around asking people from TY if they could bring in cakes for the cake sale.
Their co-operation was really good and loads of people brought in cakes and biscuits to sell.
At the start of mini company today, we brought down all the food we had and put it into the home ec room and put a sign up saying "DO NOT TOUCH please"We thought that we should always be polite so we put the please on the sign, it may have been smaller than the rest of the sign but it was still there.
So the cake sale went amazingly well. We raised €180.20, but we have to give ellen's mam back €15 because she gave us €15 change to use. So all good anyway. I will post pictures later. I can't post them now because I don't know how to do it in school and Ms. Mc G is out today.
Blog again soon,
Kellie xx

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work on your blog Kellie.

    If you want me to show you how to upload a photo, just let me now.

    Mrs L :)

    ReplyDelete