Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Friday!!!

I am so happy it's friday. Today is going to be the best day ever. OK, so first class we had science and we had Ms. O. C and we did balancing equations. I found it a little bit confusing but eventually got it. Then we had Tech and we just worked on our F1 project, nothing special there then. We took a group photo because we were sending into the Liffey Champion. We asked Siobhan to take the pictures because she is a really good photographer. So we went to the 1st year mall to get the photos. We all thought they turned out great and we sent them into the Liffey Champion. We got an e-mail back later that day to say that they weren't of high quality and that they were going to send us out a photographer to take professional photos for the paper. I am looking forward to that. So for the rest of the day we just had normal class. All of my Tech group went to Tech during Home Ec and we were supposed to go during Art but me and Louise needed time to do our project.
Finished the day by going cinema. Great day overall.

Blog again soon,
Kellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment