Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

My day!!

So today was pretty boring. Nothing exciting happened. All the 5th years are on retreat so our lunch room was very quiet. There was only me, Louise, Roisin and Niamh. So exceedingly quiet.
So this morning I had double Mini company and that went by pretty quickly. I started my section of the business report. After that I had double english and instead of our english class, we had a movement workshop. In it we did different exercises, like shape making. It was really fun. I was partnered with Louise and we had a great time. Straight after that, we had a double art class and we worked on our art project. I drew one of Picasso's works and it turned out pretty good and I was very happy with it.
Then lunch arrived, and I went to a business talk. So after lunch I had Geography and we worked on our Story boards and at the end of the class, watched the beginning of the Waris Derie film. It was good but the subtitles were in another language and the actual film was in another language aswell. Then we had music and we sang Mama Said by Dionne Bromfield. We have plans to sing it at the music night. And now I am in History and I am blogging here. Hope you enjoyed my day.
Blog again soon,
Kellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment