Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My day so far

My day so far has consisted of a double technology class and a careers talk with Ms. H. So in Tech we are making key holders in the shape of big keys. Its fun. This was the first practical I have been there from the beginning. So today I made the hooks and made the measurements on my piece.
I was about to start cutting out my piece when I was told I had to go to Ms H's office for a careers talk. We talked about what subjects I would like to choose for 5th year. I wanted to do Biology, because when I leave school I want to get a P.E Degree, Business and Accountancy. It was very good. She also asked me what I wanted to do when I left school. I want to join the Gardai or do criminal psychology. I find that side of things very interesting.
Cooking after this class.
Blog again soon,
Kellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment