Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Blogging

So I needed something to blog about and Siobhan suggested a Blog post about blogging so here goes. I started blogging once a week when we started at the beginning of the year. I wasnt really into it at all and didn't see the point in it. As time went on I just stopped blogging altogether.
It was after the Christmas Holidays that I started blogging again. I used Siobhan as my motivator, because she would talk to me everynight on facebook and tell me that I had to blog. I hope to reach 75 blogs by the end of the year. I try to blog about what I do everyday in school.
I find it hard to compose a blog about what we have done during the day. I don't know if we can blog about anything or if it has to be about TY, because if it can be about anything, I would blog about my book. I hope to keep blogging.
Blog again soon,
Kellie xx

1 comment:

  1. Keep blogging Kellie...anything and everything...just nothing personal.

    75 posts...you can do it!!
    Mrs L :)

    ReplyDelete