Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tech and art

So today I had double art, and Ms O H said we had to do our end of year art project with our home ec partners because we had to do our art project on the country we chose to do our cookery project on. Me and louise had chosen Spain as our country, and we couldn't decide between Picasso, Gaudi and Dali so Ms O H said we could do all three. It sounded like a good idea so we went with it and designed the A2 poster it would go on.



After school today, I had to go to tech because we had to work on our F1 project. Roisin, Niamh and I went from our group and all of the other group turned up. So we sat down and started working on the project. Roisin and Mr W worked on solid works and I did the timeline for February. It didnt take very long. We had a very good time in tech, laughing and joking with Mr W but also working.

Blog again soon
Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment