Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Irish Class

Since Ms. F left, we have had a new Irish teacher whose name I can't spell. Today during class she started asking us about our families and where our names came from. She also said if anybody in the class knew what "geneology" was. Nobody knew so she explained it was the study of things like peoples family trees. She suggested that we trace our families and do a project (In Irish) about our family trees and what our first and last names mean.
Sounds like fun because we will be doing something other than basic Irish drills like verbs and stuff like that so I can't wait for it.
Blog again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment