Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Bag Packing

Well Siobhan saw this letter on the TY notice board and it was looking for people to do bagpacking for the Irish Cancer Society so she asked me if I wanted to do it with her and I said yes cos I thought it would be a good idea to do some charity work this year cos i will be very busy next year. So i took down the number and rang the woman and said we were interested in doing it. So we went around TY asking people would they do it with us and we got a good few people to do it with us. So it started on friday and we did it from 4-7 but me jessica, niamh and siobhan started a little bit late because we got locked out of siobhans house because mandy had her keys so we had to wait for her dad. So we got changed and went back over. It was

No comments:

Post a Comment