Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Half Day

Today was pretty good. We a half day and all of our classes were cool because half of the class were gone to rugby in Tallaght. Mini Company was my first class of the day and it was a double. So the first class we just worked on making the baby cupcakes to use as our prototype. We are gonna start selling tomorrow in the science corridor. And the second part of the class we went to the cmputer room and we printed off posters and order forms.
Next we had english and that was also a double, for the first class me and aoife went around the school puttin gup the posters we made to advertise our mini company. The second class, Amina came in because there was hardly anybody in their class either so they came to us to make a full class.
After that we had a single Art, and Ms. O H was out so we just drew watevr we wanted.
Blog again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment