Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Drama Day

On tuesday we went to Mullingar to perform our dramas for a judge. It was all very good. We got a double decker bus there and I sat downstairs at one of the tables. When we were nearly at Mullingar, the bus driver put on a Whitney Houston CD and everyone just sang along. The noise coming form our bus was extremely loud.
So we got to Mullingar and went inside to get ready. With everyone dressed and make up on, we went out to the stage to perform. Our play went better than we could have hoped. No one forgot their lines or laughed on stage. The other plays were also brilliant. I filmed Noughts and Crosses for Siobhan because she was acting in it and coudnt record it herself.
All of the plays were brilliant. After we finished, we all went to get lunch and were told another school was coming to perfom and that if we wanted to watch them we would have to be quick at lunch. We came back to see the second play and I have to say, it was pretty good but I didnt really understand the plot or the story for that matter.
Blog again soon.

1 comment: