Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

English Play

Today we did another rehearsal of our English play "Time of your life". Ms L gave us last class yesterday and first class today to do our rehearsals because the actual play will be held on Tuesday. I only have a small part, just 2 or 3 lines but im still kinda scared because I don't particularly like doing things infront of a large group of people. We have an actual dress rehearsal on Monday and we have to bring in our costumes and props and all for then.
The other class and the rest of our class performed theirs for us before and they are really good, great to have good competition. I really hope everything goes well on Tuesday.
Blog again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment