Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Rehearsal Day

Today was good overall. We we in careers for the first class and then for the second, third, fourth and fifth class we practiced our play's. At first it was really fun but then as the day went on it got kinda boring because we were just doing the same thing over and over again and certain people were starting to get giddy and hyper.
For mini company we started selling our product, and the reactions of people weren't all good. Some people thought from our posters that wewere selling actual cupcakes and not one's made from baby clothes. So that was kinda embarasing. So to get away from it, me and aoife went around the school showing people who couldn't be bothered or couldn't come to the stand our product and that it was clothes not food.
So overall the day was good. Looking forward to tomorrow, going to Mullingar for our Drama. Sitting with my spouse and we shall talk about jemimah (excuse the spelling) and cousin lauren and lily of course!!!
Blog again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Right I'm confused... I know who cousin Lauren is and I know who Lily is but I cant remember who Jemimah is?????? Help theres too many names......

    ReplyDelete