Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Young Scientist

On Friday last, all of TY and 2nd year went to the RDS to go to the young scientist. It was really good. I stayed in a group and walked around with Niamh, Roisin, Louise and Siobhan. But me Louise and Siobhan got seperated from Niamh and Roisin a couple of times so we spent a good bit of our time looking for them aswell as having a look around the exhibit. The projects were really good. I looked at a few and there was one on horses which was good and I met a friend of mine who I had done work experience with and his project was of the causes and the effects of swine flu and what the vaccine does to ur immune system.
We finally cought up with Niamh and Roisin and we went to watch the juggling being shown in the main hall. It was really good and the routines were brilliant. There was one routine where they had what looked like bowling pins and they lit up and they threw them around and you could see the colours and it was just brilliant.
Then me louise and siobhan went into the section where all the businesses and colleges had their stands. We saw people with frisbees and we wanted to know how to get one. So we went to the stand they were giving them out at and they told us we had to collect stickers to get the frisbee. So we spent about a half hour looking for men with white hard hats to get stickers from, and by this point we had lost Niamh ad Roisin AGAIN.
The day was brilliant and I always enjoy going to the young scientist.
Write again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment