Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Week So far

Well my week so far has been nothing special. Never really is unless we are going somewhere or doing somethinng exciting. So far we have done normal class work

Monday
So on Monday, we had careers first class and we had roles to play. Last week Mr. C gave us all profiles of people who fit what kind of job we were looking for and told us to play that part. It was fun.
After that we had maths, and we started a new topic called "Probability". It was cool and I like things like that. We split up into groups and did group work.
Then we had English, well we didnt have English, because the Prefect decommisioning was on and that also meant we missed I.T and I hate missing I.T because I always blog in that class and I always forget to do it at home.
Then we had History and Ms. Mc G was late to class because she was taking the photos for the new Prefects so we had the old Prefects supervising us. It was good. Then she came back and we watched the last bit of the 9/11 video we were watching last week.
And Mini Company was OK. I think I'm getting fed up with Mini Company at the moment. It is just so frustrating.
In Science we swapped classes, Again. We now have Ms. O C. She is really nice and I like her.
Then we had Geography and we just worked on our Disease Projects. Nothing Big.
And then in French we watched a film called "La Vie en Rose". It's really good thought it's in French, but we have english subtitles.

Today.
Double Tech was noting special either. Me and Louise nearly got into a fight with Mr. W because he tried to change our logo so many times. It really did start to annoy me. We eventually stuck with the one Niamh had made. We also got our clocks graded. I can't for the life of me remember what grade I got. Even though it was only 2 classes ago.
Science was really cool. We got wooden splints and dipped them into different chemicals and put them into a flame. The flame always changed colour. It went from red to lilac and orange to blue.
I really liked it.

So now I am blogging here, in I.T and after this class I am cooking Chorizo and Fried Potatoes with Louise. Should be really fun. I love cooking.

Blog again soon,
Kellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment