Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Monday, February 28, 2011

My day so far

Well it is the first day back since Mid-Term and I am really tired. I was very sick over Mid-Term so I didn't get much sleep. Anyway, first class this morning was Careers. We were given a fact sheet to fill out and we played a game where we were put into groups and everyone had to try and guess what job we were given. It was fun.
Next we had maths and we just worked on a Probability Worksheet. After that we had English. We were discussing the Holy Faith Drama's and how we were going to change them so that they were suitable to be shown in a Convent. Our group has to find a new Narrator because Aoife said she might not be here.
Next class I have will be History and I will be researching stuff for my end of year project.

Blog again soon,
Kellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment