Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday, so far!!

Well my tuesday so far has been quite boring. I had double Technology and our car arrived back from Cork. It wasn't what I expected. It was very small, compared to the other group' car. I was very concerned that there was something wrong because there was no front wing on the car but Róisín explained that we would add that on later. I was very confused when I looked at the accounts and saw that we had spent €130 on wheels. But it's too late now because they have been bought.
After that I had science. During lunch, Ms. L came to me and Siobhan and asked us to go around both of our classes and gather people's names, numbers and where they are going for work experience in case something happens and she needs to ring them. We spent our whole science class doing that because the classes were split into three classes. People were also giving us their fact sheets so we had to go to Mr. C to give them to him after that. I am cooking after this class with Louise, so thiat should be fun, but I am so tired right now that I am not in the mood to cook.

Blog again soon,
Kellie xx

1 comment:

  1. Keep the posts coming Kellie!

    What did you cook today?

    Mrs L :)

    ReplyDelete