Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Mini Company Competition.

So yesterday, we went to Clane for the Mini Company Competition. It was very good. We unfortunately, our group got a blue board which meant that we would spend a long time trying to assemble it. We did end up spending a long time assembling our board and we found that tit wasn't very stable so when we were puttin the information onto it, we had to have people at the back holding it so it didn't fall over.
Well we got set up and everything and waited for the Judges to arrive. We waited a long time and found that we were nearly the last people in the room to be Judged. The judge was very nice and we answered all the questions she asked us. It was a long day and we started to pack away all of our equipment. We went back inside to see if we had been shortlisted to go to the final. We had and we have to wait ages to see if we make it to the final because we aren't there today.
Blog again soon,
Kellie xx (and louise)

1 comment: