Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Work Experience- Day 5

Work Experience on Friday was brilliant but also sad. In the morning we made brochures and sent out email's to clients informing them about the new houses that came to the market and price adjustments made on houses. We then just went to the front of the office, where the people come in, and sat down and listened to the radio for a while and answered the phones whenever they rang. Then Lunch came and I just went to Halo.
After lunch we sat in the office and went on Facebook and once again answered the phones. It wasn't a very productive day but I ended up making files for Lesley before I left.
I left a Thank You card and a box of Chocolate's on Susan's desk before. When I was saying my goodbye's Susan came out with chocolates and a card for me. I was so happy. I loved my week there. Susan gave me her number incase I need anything. I was nearly crying going out the door.

Blog again soon,
Kellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment