Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Work Experience- Day 2

http://http://www.remax-ireland.com/PublicListingList.aspx?AgentID=90401002&Lang=ENI&CurrentPage=2 90401002-1274.
Well today is my second day in Re/Max and I'm really enjoying it. This Morning, I went with an estate agent called Lesley to evaluate a house in Oldtown Mill. We were there for a good while. Taking pictures and making notes and using some wierd device to take measurements of each room. It was nice but the house was not exactly worth what the landlord was selling it for.
So after that we came back and did the write up, which was where we just filled one of the files I made yesterday and turned all of the notes into facts that we could use when making the brochure for the house. Myself and Lesley made the basic text brochure, which was quite annoying because the computer didn't seem to want to co-operate with us and kept tellingus that everything we were doing was wrong!!! Very annoying

After lunch, myself and Susan made the actual brochure and I think it turned out very well. Well I am currently still here, but it is unusually quiet so Susan said I could blog. I am answering phones while doing this and my heart is in my mouth every time because I get really nervous. I don't know why but I just do. Well I have 5 minutes left and then I am going home.
At the top of the page I have attached the house that I evaluated today. I made this page and posted it to the remax website.

Blog again soon,
Kellie xx

2 comments:

  1. The link didnt work for me....

    I hope you sold those 5 houses!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and we sold 2 more today!!!! and its all because of me!!! jk jk!!!!

    ReplyDelete