Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Monday- Mini Company Competition

So Monday was our Mini Company Competition. It was in the Osprey in Naas. It was such a fancy place, and the food was amazing. At first the day was quite boring, we were just setting up and there was nothing really to do. Finally the competition started and people started coming around. I found it wierd explaining to people what our product was because they all assumed that it was food and the looks that you were given when they found out the cupcakes were clothes could be quite mean.
The Judges were really nice but I found it a little bit difficult to talk to them. I have no idea why but I just got tongue tied whenever I tried to talk. I think I messed up a little but I didn't let it affect the rest of my day.
The awards ceremony was good. We didn't get through to the Next Round but I was glad becuase Mini Company was really starting to annoy me and I was starting to dislike the people in my group because of it.
Overall it was a good day.
Blog again soon,
Kellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment