Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Work Experience- Day 4

Today was a really good day. This morning I finished off what I was doing yesterday, the cataloging of the clients. After that we dealt with a client who just bought a house in Abbey Farm. I was also taught how to log keys that were dropped off by vendors. We also went through all of the brochures and printed off ones that needed to be put up on the board. It was a tricky situation, for me, when I had to make a price adjustment on a house. I found it quite difficult because we had to go through all of the websites the house id displayed on and changed the prce there too.
After lunch, a girl named Gillian came in. She has special needs but is really nice. I made up write-up packs for Lorraine and Lesley wants me to make some for her tomorrow. Well I must go now. I am finished for the day now.

Blog again soon,
Kellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment