Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Work Experience- Day 1

So today was the first day of my second work experience.I was at Re/Max Estate Agents in the Village. I really liked it. I started at 10.00. I spent the good part of the morning making up write up packs for people viewing a house. After that I made up special brochures. Then I went on my hour lunch break and had to buy new shoes because I had blisters from my other pair.
So I went back at 2.00 and did little errands like going to the bank and going to the post office. After that I was told to familiarise myself with all the houses being sold at the moment because tomorrow I was going to be dealing with the phones which means I will have to have a basic knowledge of the houses on the market, where they are located and what price range they are in. I am looking forward to it.

Blog again tomorrow.
Kellie xxx (Apologies for my last blog, it was a little childish, because me and Louise were bored and started naming things around us)

No comments:

Post a Comment