Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Tuesday- Holy Faith Drama

So on tuesday we went to Glasnevin to perform for the Sisters at the Holy Faith Convent. We were performing the dramas we did in Mullingar but we had to find a way to incorporate Margeret Aylward into our plays. There were other schools there but each school, apart from ours, had 1 play only. We arived at 11.30 and we werent performing until 8.00 that night so there was alot of waiting around. At first I was a teacher in my play but my scene was cut, thank god, so I became the main candle bearer. I stood on the stage at the end of our 4 plays and the victims from each play came up and lit a candle from my big candle.
The other schools plays were good. The play from Finglas was confusing. There were people dressed in black and other people dressed in colourful clothes. I never did get the point of that play.
Blog again soon,
Kellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment