Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Work Experience- Day 3

Today has been an enjoyable day of work experience, as all are. Today it was just Susan and myself in the office. I was given a desk on monday and a computer to do my work. Today I was cataloging all of the listings and clients Re/Max has. It was a stressful job because some of the clients were already in the system and you had to go down through the list putting everyone's name in and, if they weren't in the system, I had to create a whole profile for them.

Susan is very nice. I have also been answering phones all day because it is just me and Susan. I am always given time to blog at the end of my day if it is quiot, which it really is. I hope everyone reading this has a good work experience and ejoys the rest of the week.

Blog again soon,
Kellie xx

2 comments:

  1. Have you sold those five houses yet??? lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!!! calm down!!! oh btw, i put ur house on the market!!! sold it this mornin, sorry but ur gonna hav to find somewhere else to live!!!! come in and i can suggest nice places that are a reasonable price!!! lol jk jk

    ReplyDelete