Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Half day

So today we had a half day. It was great because, well half day's are great in general. So this morning I had Ms. L and we started talking, as a class, about Sex Education. Then after that we had Irish. I really don't like or understand Irish. Ms. Ni C gave us an essay to read. It was in Irish and about politicians. It was very wrong, because it explained that politicians get paid very little for doing so much. Not quite right. Just saying.
Lunch was boring because nothing really happened. Then after lunch I had Ms. L again. this time we talked about the book extract we read, The Desert Flower. It was good and Ms. L gave us a task in pairs. We had to design a story board for the story. I am doing it with Rosette.
So overall, a good day,
Blog again soon.
Kellie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment