Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Celbridge, Kildare, Ireland
I am a bit mad but I can calm down if I want. I am a bit of fun and love to laugh!!! Reading is a big part of my life.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Oisin McGann

So on wednesday, we had an author called Oisin McGann come in and hold an English Workshop for us. I don't know if you can call it a "Workshop". We just basically talked about his books and being and illustrator. It was really good. He spoke about his illustrations and how he gets his ideas for his books.
At the end of the talk, Oisin drew our class the cover of one of his books. It looked really cool and I really enjoyed watching him start from a straight pencil line to a full hooded figure.
I am currently looking for his books to read,
Blog again soon,
Kellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment